|Description||DIRECTV is currently seeking a skilled Field Supervisor to join its Tulsa, OK team.
The Field Supervisor will be responsible for managing various processes within their satellite markets. This position will also monitor quality, training and day-to-day operations and report directly to the Branch Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Meets with clients on a regular basis to develop an on-going partnership.
* Conducts training utilizing the company's safety, quality, and customer service practices, policies, and standards.
* Promotes teamwork, the company's mission and operational goals.
* Ensures that all OSHA requirements are met and adhered to.
* Serves as back-up for the Branch Manager.
* Responsible for utilizing/developing on-going systems that and meets both company and client standards.
* Establishes working relationships with employees and serves as a conduit between employees and senior management.
* Responsible for assisting field technicians with problems and trouble-shooting advanced issues.
* Responsible for assuring that Quality Assurance standards are met and maintained.
* Addresses employee performance concerns and develops action plans for improvement.
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/about/careers.jsp