|Title||Event Coordinator, Jerome A. Chazen Institute of International Business|
|Description||Columbia University in the City of New York is seeking an Event Coordinator, Jerome A. Chazen Institute of International Business.
Reporting to the Chazen Institute's Associate Director, the Event Coordinator provides administrative and event planning support working with faculty, staff, students, corporate contacts, alumni, and other Chazen constituents . The Coordinator will work on pre-event planning, identify event staffing needs, and provide post-event evaluations. The Coordinator will be familiar with the School's institutes, centers, and programs and will help integrate Chazen's events among the School's programming agenda for Centers.
1. Coordinate overall planning, preparation, promotion and logistics for events.
2. Assist the Associate Director in preparing event budgets and work plans; responsible for working within budget guidelines.
3. Work with customer relationship management (CRM) database to develop and maintain listings of event attendees.
4. Coordinate communications from participants related to registration and and logistical issues; be the point person representing Chazen on events. . Evaluate participants following each event.
5. Will coordinate the preparation and distribution of printed materials for each event; will assist with editing and proofreading.
6. Will coordinate obtaining vendor contracts and billing consistent with School and University guidelines; assist the Associate Director in selection of vendors.
7. Other duties as assigned.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: