|Title||Asst Dir Marketing|
|Description||Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan is currently seeking applications for an Asst Dir Marketing.
Salary Range: $38,502
- Leads all stages of production from conception through publishing. Ensures completion of projects within deadlines.
- Researches contemporary and cutting edge marketing, design, and web trends. Conducts marketing surveys and evaluates marketing effectiveness.
- Graphic Design: Explores concepts and ideas for marketing materials with Director. Designs marketing projects using a number of software programs. Selects colors and paper stock to be used and determines prepress needs if required.
- Web Development & Design: Determines departmental needs, implements web strategies and maintains web sites and portals. Develops websites and online forms using a variety of programs.
- Project Management: Consults with department staff to develop promotional items or campaigns. Guides creative direction and project timelines.
- Prepares and maintains the SHC marketing budget. Determines computer hardware, software needs for the marketing unit. Assists in hiring, training and supervision of staff and contract labor as appropriate.
- Writes and proofs copy and press releases for various mediums. Works with various industry vendors and media contacts.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: https://www.wmujobs.org