|Title||Office Assistant (part-time)|
|Description||Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan is currently seeking applications for a Office Assistant (part-time).
Salary Range: $10.48 per hour
**The work location for this position is Grand Rapids, Michigan**
- Serves as receptionist. May provide secretarial support for the supervisor and/or the department.
- Uses word-processing and spreadsheet software to produce and edit letters, memos, reports, statistical tables, and other documents.
- Greets customers and answers telephone calls. Answers routine and detailed questions and directs customers and calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
- Schedules appointments and meetings; makes travel arrangements.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitors and orders office supplies.
- Maintains hardcopy and electronic office files: files and retrieves documents; creates new files.
- Types vouchers and other forms.
- May provide some budgetary support.
- May supervise student employees.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: https://www.wmujobs.org