|Title||Trusts & Estates Paralegal|
|Description||Quarles & Brady LLP is seeking a paralegal specializing in Trusts & Estates for their Naples, Florida office.
- Support Trusts & Estates attorneys in connection with all aspects of case management of estate/trust administration and estate planning matters;
- Billable hour requirement of 1500 per year;
- Prepare Estate tax returns including federal tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns and gift tax returns;
- Verify estate assets and liabilities, obtain date of death values and prepare inventories to be filed with Courts;
- Prepare probate pleadings, trust administration pleadings and documents relation to trust administration;
- Complete various brokerage firm forms, insurance forms and other general forms;
- Prepare Crummy notices in conjunction with irrevocable life insurance trusts;
- Assist with summary administrations and formal administration;
- Confer with clients and attorneys to gather facts, organize information and identify appropriate procedures;
- Update calendars, schedule hearings and conferences;
- Create and maintain tickler system;
- Facilitate effective communications between clients and attorneys;
- Ability to prioritize multiple, complex projects under short time constraints;
- Strong organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills required.
Work Environment: Law office involving multiple working relations including legal staff and
Education/Experience: College degree and/or paralegal certificate.
2+ years of legal experience preferred.
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your resume along with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information visit the following link: http://www.quarles.com