|add to favorites||Human Resources Internship||
University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan is currently seeking applications for a Human Resources Internship (Part-time).
- Perform a variety of Human Resources related assignments and projects as determined by the Director
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform duties whenever volume deems it necessary within Human Resources
- Effectively complete varied assignments within established time frames
- Work independently and within a team on special and nonrecurring and ongoing projects acting as a project manager for special projects which may include planning and coordinating multiple projects/events
- Consistently work in a positive and cooperative manner with fellow Team Members
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: http://www.umich.edu
|add to favorites||CUMC-Short-Term Casual(Administrative Support)||
Columbia University in the City of New York is currently seeking applications for the position of CUMC-Short-Term Casual(Administrative Support).
Salary Range $7.50
Internship program for undergraduate college students interested in the field of medicine. This program gives students an intense exposure to the field of clinical medicine. The program is for a minimum of 10 weeks to a maximum of 15 weeks duration. Interns work directly with the pediatric anesthesiology faculty. They participate in the daily OR activity and become familar with basic physiologic monitoring, pharmacology of frequently administered medications as well as receive an introduction to the basics of surgical procedures. Students have the opportunity to participate as an observer when the Pediatric Pain team makes pain management rounds.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: http://www.columbia.edu