|add to favorites||Advertise your Business (NAP235045)||
Advertise your business, jobs, cars pets, electronics, etc for free.. Place
free ads online with photos and videos for apts for rent, cars, jobs, cats and
dogs for sale. The Largest Free Classifieds Ads Portal
|add to favorites||Manufacturing Intern||
Intel is currently seeking applications for a Manufacturing Intern.
This position is located in Folsom, CA.
Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
NSG Manufacturing team is looking for highly motivated person to learn the memory and system manufacturing operations and help continuously improve the processes and operation
Responsibilities may include data analysis, creating reports, documenting processes and metrics. Candidate will utilize their skills to Measure, Analyze, improve, and Control processes key to our manufacturing operations.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link:
|add to favorites||Heavy Equipment Operator-Entry||
Salary Range: $16.50 per hour
The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is.
USC Facilities Management Services (FMS) is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator Entry to join its team.
FMS is a diverse group of innovative and talented professionals who provide high quality facilities maintenance and management services in support of education and research at the University of Southern California. FMS is committed to being fully responsive to the needs of faculty, students, staff and public, who are our customers. FMS strives to cooperate fully with all campus constituents to provide a functional and efficient facilities operation for the university. FMS values Customer Satisfaction, Partnership, Communication, Accountability, Work-life Balance, Employee Ownership and Satisfaction. Learn more about FMS at: www.usc.edu/fms http://bit.ly/WorkAtFMS
The Heavy Equipment Operator Performs standard sweeping procedures. Operates heavy equipment. Participates in Heavy
equipment Pay for Knowledge and Skills Program, including on-the-job training. Performs all appropriate task requirements and demonstrates proficiency of required tasks in designated areas as outlined in Pay for Skills section of the job description. Performs all appropriate level tasks as indicated in the Skill Based Progression, independently or as part of a team, as assigned by the supervisor. May perform high-level skill based progression tasks. Trains other heavy equipment operators on specific skills and tasks as required.
The University of Southern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values Diversity.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: http://www.usc.edu
|add to favorites||Construction Project Manager||
University of Southern California's (USC's) Capital Construction Development is seeking a Project Manager to join its team.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating multiple and/or complex construction and facilities improvement projects for the university through all phases including programming, planning, design, bidding, pre-construction, construction, occupancy and closeout. Develops, interprets, communicates and executes project plan. Analyzes space and logistical requests and solutions for conformity with the overall goals. Establishes operational objectives and provides direction for project staff. Ensures that design, processes and specifications align with university needs and goals. Develops project budgets and timetables, and monitors expenditures and schedules. Organizes, coordinates and implements planning, design and construction activities.
- Establishes operational objectives and provides direction to project staff working on projects. Defines scope, budget and schedules. Selects design consultants and manages the design phase. Manages, organizes, and schedules construction projects and/or planning and design projects to meet objectives. Identifies and researches potential problems and alternatives and takes corrective action as necessary. Recommends cost effective solutions to a wide range of difficult problems that meet project requirements.
- Develops and manages project budgets and schedules. Reviews changes requested by project stakeholders and provides advice and recommendations to supervisor on budget, time, and scope implications. Authorizes expenditures and monitors account reconciliation and status to ensure compliance with university guidelines and policies. Prepares and/or directs the preparation of financial reports as required and requested.
- Coordinates and monitors progress of construction. Reads and interprets plans, specifications and other technical documents. Provides periodic technical design and/or construction reviews and reports. Conducts needs assessment and determines research methodology and design, as needed. Reviews submittals of drawings and samples. Monitors conformity of construction with contract
documents and specifications. Conducts quality assurance reviews to ensure work is satisfactorily performed and completed. Provides formalized milestone signoffs throughout life of project.
- Manages and coordinates building, landscape and open space, infrastructure and land-use planning, and regulatory agency zoning and planning requirements as assigned. Provides project guidance and ensures conformance with campus planning and design guidelines.
- Provides direction to internal and/or external project staff based on organizational goals and policies. Serves as a technical advisor and resource to project staff to resolve technical or operational problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. The University reserves the right to add or change duties at anytime.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
For further information and to apply to this job visit the following link: https://jobs.usc.edu